Route One Connect are the new kids on the block in the Contact Centre technology industry. But between us, our team has over 60 years’ experience working for major players on huge contact centre projects. We chose to go into business when Amazon launched their Amazon Connect contact centre solution. We knew Amazon Connect was a game-changer.
Why choose Route One Connect?
We believe that Contact Centre technology shouldn’t:
– Cost the earth
– Take a long time to set up
– Tie you into long term contacts
And it should:
– Improve your customer’s experience
– Save you time and money
– Provide insights you can use
– Be affordable for small businesses as well as large ones
– Constantly be innovating (Click here to see our products)
– Offer flawless security and PCI DSS compliance
Amazon Connect gives us the tools to make this a reality for our customers.
We know the type of technology you current use, in past lives we’ve deployed it in some of the biggest contact centres around, and we are in no doubt that our Amazon Connect solution is better and costs less!
GIVE OUR CONVERSATIONAL AI A TRY
Enter your details below to try our helpdesk demo. Speak to our bot Amy. When Amy asks why you’re calling, try saying “Raise a new ticket”. Then when she asks for some more details, say “Problem with my laptop”, or your favourite other IT helpdesk request!
What is Amazon Connect? – And 3 reasons we love it!
Here at Route One Connect, we love an innovative bit of tech. And we’ve been particularly impressed with Amazon Connect – Amazon Web Services’ Contact Centre as a Service (CCaaS) offering.
Amazon Connect was released back in March 2017, with many observers saying it would be massively disruptive in the contact centre market. One of the claims about it from AWS was that you could set up a new contact centre “in minutes”. A bold claim, especially given that traditionally, a contact centre from one of the big boys like Avaya or Cisco would take weeks or months to set up. However, it’s true. You can set up a (very basic) contact centre, and be taking calls, in a matter of a few minutes.
What has perhaps been more impressive since its launch though, is the pace at which AWS have continued to improve the service, and how they’ve allowed you to integrate with other complementary AWS services. Fancy being able to send your caller a text message while they are in queue? Sure, no problem! How about transcribing your call recordings, then running sentiment analysis over them to see how happy your callers sound? No problem, integrate with AWS services “Transcribe” and “Comprehend”.
The Big 3
All very impressive then, but what are 3 big reasons we at ROC love Amazon Connect?
- We often talk to small, ambitious and growing companies about their contact strategy. They might forecast massive peaks in demand around Christmas, or because of Brexit. Managing your contact centre around those events is no problem with Connect because the pay-per-use cost model allows you to flex up to cope with demand, then flex back down without having committed to extra annual license costs.
- Amazon Connect would be a great choice for a company who has only a couple of advisors. But some of the biggest contact centres in the world use it too! So that scalability is great news for those ambitious, growing companies who have two advisors today, but might have two hundred by next year – Connect will grow with you.
- The power to innovate. We’ve been around contact centres for a while now, and it always used to be that making any significant changes, let alone anything innovative, was a massive piece of work. You might need to involve other vendors to start with, then maybe get your virtualisation team to build new servers. Then it might be weeks down the line before putting anything into production. With AWS and Amazon Connect, the power to integrate other services (like Transcribe and Comprehend mentioned earlier) is at your fingertips. So we can work with you to help you try things that would previously have only been available to the very biggest and deep-pocketed contact centres!